The administrator of your personal data is United Capital Partners, based in Warsaw, Nałęczowska 33/134 Warsaw, 02-922. NIP 5213690439 REGON 360908730
You have the right to request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion, restriction of processing and data portability. Your data is stored for marketing purposes only. If you agree to receive a newsletter, your email address will only be used to deliver the newsletter to you.
You can contact our company’s data controller at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If your personal data has been violated, you have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Authority.
As an Administrator, we use various third-party service providers to better provide our own services. The personal data you provide will be provided by this website or platform: Wix.com LTD 40 Namal Tel Aviv, 6350671 Israel As a controller, we are also responsible for the entities that process your personal data for us.
- The Site does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s terminal device and are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the time they are stored on the end device and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s terminal device and accessing them is the Website operator.
- Cookies are used for:
- adapting the content of the Website’s websites to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of the websites; in particular, these files allow the Website User’s device to be recognized and the website to be properly displayed, adapted to the User’s individual needs;
- creation of statistics that help to understand how Website users use the websites, which allows to improve their structure and content;
- The Site uses two main types of cookies: “session cookies” and “permanent cookies” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s terminal device until the user leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the User’s terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- The Site uses the following types of cookies:
- “necessary” cookies to enable the use of services available on the Site, such as authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Site;
- security cookies, such as those used to detect authentication abuse on the Site;
- “performance” cookies, which enable the collection of information about the use of the Website’s websites;
- “functional” cookies, which allow “remembering” the User’s chosen settings and personalizing the User’s interface, e.g. with regard to the chosen language or region of origin of the User, font size, appearance of the website, etc;
- “advertising” cookies, allowing to provide Users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, web browsing software (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the user’s terminal device by default. Users of the Site can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed, in particular, in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the Internet browser or inform about their placement on the device of the Site User each time. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of handling cookies is available in the settings of your software (web browser).
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device and used may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
- More information about cookies is available at www.wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the “Help” section of your web browser menu.